Thursday 25 July 2013

Elephant

Hello!
 
I’ve had a busy couple of weeks since finishing uni! I've...
 
·        I took part in New Designers, London. This was fantastic! Was a great opportunity to showcase my work, meet some lovely new people and catch up with old friends who were also participating in the show. 
 
·        Served on jury service! This was an interesting week....don’t want to be having to do this again anytime soon though!
 
·        Had a long weekend in Centre Parcs J Was a very active weekend full of cycling, swimming, canoeing and golfing. Lovely to be out in the hot weather we’ve been having though!
 
 
... so thought I’d do a post just to let you know I’m still alive J I’ve upgraded my little elephant to be running through a field of flowers....thought he looked a little lonely on a white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment